Boy has it been a one crazy couple of weeks. Here is what my life has been like the past few weeks that I have been absent from blog world:
1. I finished my Observation Block! That brings me one step closer to student teaching and graduation! I don’t think I’ve explained just what the Block is, so here goes. In the Observation Block, I took three classes at a high school and then mixed that in with observing a teacher in his/her classroom two class periods each day. I was only there on Tuesday and Thursdays, but I was there from 8:00am-3:30 pm! Talk about a long day! It was exhausting, but it really prepared me for next semester. So I got to observe 2 different teachers, which was really lucky. The first was a US History class, with Juniors and the second was a World History class with Sophomores. The students and my cooperating teachers were amazing! I was really sad to leave them.
My block classmates were an amazing group of future teachers who I am so lucky to have gotten to know. We all got along really well and had a blast with each other. Here are a few pictures from our class:
2. We had Thanksgiving break!! Which was entire too short but lots of fun, but too short. My brother and I drove to our grandmothers together. Spent Thanksgiving with my dad’s family and then got to spend a day and two nights at home. I just love going home after being gone for so long.
Here are a few pictures from Thanksgiving:
3. I GOT MY NEW MAC!! Which I am using as I type this post! ; )
4. December is here! I just love Christmas. There isn’t anything like the Christmas season! The music, the lights, the decorations just make me so happy! Even more exciting is that in 8 days I will be back in my happy place….DISNEY WORLD!! Oh my goodness I can’t even begin to express my excitement. Trust me, a whole post will be dedicated to my Disney Christmas trip!! : )
5. We went to Sights and Sounds of Christmas last night and had lots of fun. We also celebrated Bobby’s birthday and had a great time!
So that is what has been happening in my life the last couple of weeks! I am so blessed to have so many amazing friends and so many exciting things ahead of me. I am really loving life right now and couldn’t be happier. Did I mention I’m going to Disney World next week? Cuz I am!! : )
Till next time!
Happy start of the best time of the year!