Wow has it been a crazy couple of weeks. Sorry it has been so long since I’ve blogged. I know all of you have missed me!
Here is what I have been up:
1. Student teaching (Duh) and still loving it. (I only have 6 weeks left and I am super excited!)
2. I had only whole week off (my last Spring Break EVER) and I went home.
3. Me and Jenny went with Ashley and a bunch of her female relatives to watch Ashley try on wedding dresses for the very first time! 🙂 It was so exciting watching her try on beautiful dress after beautiful dress. Of course she looked amazing in every dress she tried on, but I think she found the one!
So happy for you Ashley!
4. Me, Jenny and Ashley went to the Zoo!
5. I HAD A BIRTHDAY!
Yep March 18th was my 23rd birthday. Had a super yummy dinner at Olive Garden with my best friends.
I had a very special surprise waiting for me when I got back to the little yellow house on Sunday night. My roommates got me my favorite meal from Taco Cabana, made me a birthday cake (and sang Happy Birthday of course), and they even decorated my room for me with balloons and streamers and a super cute sign! It was so sweet. I have the best roommates EVER!
23 is going to be FABULOUS!
6. While I still haven’t heard anything about the Professional Internships I’ve applied for with Disney (don’t worry, NO NEWS IS STILL GOOD NEWS)
I did get my offer to do another College Program. I was offered the Character Attendant role, which is really exciting because that means I would be in Entertainment, for the Fall Advantage program.
So if I don’t get the PI (please keep your fingers crossed that I do though) I will definitely be going back to Florida anyway on another College Program.
Oh one more thing I have to mention is that it is finally SPRING TIME and I could not be more excited! Time to break out the cute springtime dresses and flats! WOO HOO! 🙂
Well there ya go. That is my update! I promise the next post will be something more fun! 🙂