Thank you so much Emma from It Happened On A Sunday for bestowing the Versatile Blogger Award on little ‘ol me!
Emma is just the cutest. Her blog is so fun and I just love the title.
She started dating her hubby on Sunday, they got engaged on a Sunday, AND they got married on Sunday.
Hence, the reason behind her blog title.
Is that just too stinkin cute or what?!
Go see her! 🙂
Now the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them:
2. Share 7 things about yourself:
1. I used to hate the month of August. My family has birthdays out the wazoo in August.
Mom, Dad, brother, grandmother, cousins, 2 aunts, and uncle, friends.
I used to get mad because nothing about the month was about me.
Plus school starts.
2. I have a love/hate relationship with Romantic Comedies.
Love the stories but they are SO unrealistic.
3. I love watching shows like Planet Earth and Life.
4. I am obsessed with Scenty products.
If you’ve never heard of it.
It will change your life and the smell of your house, room, and car.
5. What Child Is This by Josh Groban is one of my favorite Christmas songs.
6. I hate working out and I wish I didn’t.
7. I sometimes worry that I will end up alone with 20 cats.
3. Pass the award along to up to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovers:
I giving the award to 5 ladies who are one my read everyday list!
Check em out, they are all super fun and cute!
Ashley @ Everyday AME
Stesha @ Classic and Bubbly
Amber @ Brunch with Amber
Neely @ A Complete Waste of Makeup
Cait @ Fit, Fierce, and Fabulous
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know the good news.
Off to do that now!
Yay for blog awards! 🙂