Sorry this post is coming to you so late.
And I’m sorry it’s another totally random one.
Maybe I’ll just make every Monday: Random Monday! That way I can just tell you about all the random things that have happened.
Ok sounds good!
Here we go:
1. Today I overslept. This is something I NEVER do! I can count on one hand how many times I’ve overslept. See I was supposed to be at work at 7:00am today. I didn’t wake up until 7:47. But I was at work by 8:30. I felt awful and frazzled for the rest of the morning. Luckily I have great managers and fellow cast members so it all worked out ok.
2. I dunno if I’ve told y’all this but remember that audition I had couple weeks back that I thought I did terrible on?! Well turns out I didn’t do so terrible because I got a call on Wednesday to have a 2nd PHONE INTERVIEW!!
I was shocked!
And I’m not just saying that!
So I had that interview today.
It took all of 10 minutes. They asked me 3 questions and that was it.
So hopefully I rocked it.
I think I did well so now it’s more waiting! 😉
3. Today I had lunch with 3 of my favorite people. We went to Earl of Sandwich. I just can’t get enough of that place. YUM!
4. I bought Michael Buble’s Christmas album today!
Go buy it!
5. I feel like Halloween has already happened and it hasn’t.
I’m ready for it to be over.
Christmas please hurry it up!
6. My cousin is coming to Florida on Thursday with her fiancee! It will be the their first time at Disney! I am so excited to show them why I love this place so much!
7. I saw Paranormal Activity 3 on Friday night.
It was TERRIFYING!
But not gonna lie…pretty disappointing at the end.
Ok I think that is enough randomness for today.
I’m off to listen to my new Cd and pretend it’s December.
Till next time! 🙂