So I rarely post on Sundays but two fun things were passed on to me, so I felt a Sunday post was in order! (Sorry its posted kinda late. I’ve been up since 5:00am!)
Jessica over at Lovely Little Things did two things this week that made me smile!
First: She tagged me this fun blogger game.Second: She nominated me for the Liebster Blog award.How sweet is that!
So here goes with the first item:
The Blogger Game:
TAG! YOU’RE IT!
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Eleven Fun Facts:
1. I used to have my belly button pierced but one day I lost one of the little balls and after just 2 days it closed up. Now I’m too scared to get it re-pierced.
2. Cheesey mini-series based on the British aristocracy are some of my favorite things to watch.
3. Cream Cheese and potato chips is one of my favorite snacks.
4. If my nails are painted (finger or toe) and one chips, I HAVE to take all the polish off and then repaint them. It bothers me to have chipped nails. A LOT.
5. I hate to cook but when I do…it’s really good. I wish I liked to do it more.
6. I hate folding laundry and emptying the dishwasher.
7. I get totally grossed out by crickets. They give me the hibby-jibbies.
8. One of these days I want to attend an awards show!
9. I can drink caffeine at any time of the day. Even right before bed.
10. I was in 4-H for and showed a rabbit named Nala. She won!
11. I twist my right arm in a complete circle.
Here are my Questions from Jessica:
1. How did you choose your blog name?
I got the name from the Dr. Suess book and figured it was appropriate since I had a ton of new and exciting things ahead of me when I started this blog.
It is still completely true since I’m still unsure of what the future will bring.
2. If you could change your name what would you change it to?
I’m actually really happy with my name, but if I absolutely HAD to change it.
I would change it to something old fashion like Adelaide. Victoria is up there too!
3. What’s your favorite book?
I have more than just one. And honestly I couldn’t pick just one.
So I’m gonna go with everything written by Judith McNaught.
4. What are 3 adjectives that best describe you?
Kind, loyal, and outgoing.
5. What blog (only one!) inspires you the most?
Yikes, just one!
I think it would have to be one of the first blogs I started reading:
If you’ve never met Jenni go check out her blog! It’s amazing! 🙂
6. What is your favorite room in your house/apartment and why?
I would go with my living room because I LOVE our couch!
The roommates and I spend most of our time here. It’s just so cozy!
7. If you could only eat at one restaurant for the rest of your life which one would you pick?
Taco Cabana- Which doesn’t exist in Florida.
8. If you could have one which would you choose – someone who does all of your cooking or someone who does all of your cleaning?
Someone who does all my cooking! Hands down.
9. You just won the lottery. First thing you’d do?
Pay off my student loans.
Then go to Europe.
10. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Drove to Kansas with my friend Taylor my freshman year of college.
I know it doesn’t sound that crazy, but I didn’t tell my parents I was doing it.
Eventually I did.
11. What is your life motto?
If you can dream it, you can do it.Thank you Walt Disney.
1. Whitney @ Writing on a Whim2. Courtney @ Courtney’s Organized Chaos3. Krystina @ Cup a Hot Chocolate4. Ashley @ Everyday AEM5. Jenn @ Going the Distance6. Michelle P @ Making Sense of Cents7. Jessica @ Running for Bikinis8. Ashley @ Ashley’s Little Nook9. Ashley @ sunshine.life.love10. Sarah E. @ Fortune Favors the Brave11. Lindsey @ Delighted Momma
Now for my questions for these lovely ladies:
1. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?2. Who inspires you the most?3. If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be?4. What is your favorite nail polish color?5. What is your favorite movie quote?6. What are the 5 items you never leave the house without?7. N*sync or The Backstreet Boys?8. Who is your celebrity crush?9. What is your oldest memory?10. Do you prefer being outdoors or indoors?11. If this was your last day on Earth, what would you do?
Alrighty ladies! Have fun!
Also:Jessica nominated me for this:
This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and are newer to the world of blogging and have a FANTABULOUS blog that needs a little noticing!!
Here is how to participate in this nomination/award giving fun!
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you
3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog
4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks!!
5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog!
My 5 nominees are…
Jessica @ Running for Bikinis Ashley @ Ashley’s Little NookJacki @ Wine DownAnna @ AnnaBee’s Little BitsMonica @ Monica’s Road to the Middle
My goodness yet another long blog post. I’m on a roll here!
Well hope you have a great weekend friends! 🙂