Hello pretty ladies!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!Mine was pretty good. I started training for my second program and I’m not gonna lie. I’m struggling just a tad.Not with the whole thing, just certain portions.But I’m def having to study the content.Blegh.It reminds me of why I HATE Physics.
On another work note, I will be working for the next 13 days straight.Yep, that’s right. No day off until next Friday.Just thinking about it makes me cringe inside.
Yesterday I missed showing y’all my week of pictures.So here they are!
1. 1/22/12: Day spent in Celebration, FL. My future home.
2. 1/23/12: Celebrated 4 years with the Disney Company and got my Disney “School Picture” taken.
3. 1/24/12: New puppy and mommy bonded already!
4. 1/25/12: Movie night with Suz. AMC is like my second home.
5. 1/26/12: Dinner at the Polynesian with a new friend and an old friend.
6. 1/27/12: Saw Wishes for the first time in the new year.
7. 1/28/12: Picked up a shift in Guest Relations and saw my ECGR bestie (for all of 5 secs!)
8. 1/29/12: I found this pin at Downtown Disney and it made me think of my best friend in California.
She loves Cruelle and I miss her.
I’m keeping this one short and sweet!
I’m fixin to go drink about a gallon of hot tea and honey because I’ve almost completely lost my voice.
No idea why or how.
But it’s gone.
It is no bueno, especially considering I have to talk…A LOT in my job.
Off I go!