I thought it sounded like something fun to do so y’all can get to know me a little better.
I mean it is my blog, right! 🙂
So here we go.
1. What is your biggest phobia? This is gonna sound really strange but my biggest phobia is crickets! BLEGH! During the late summer months in central Texas we get bombarded with crickets. Seriously they are EVERYWHERE! Especially at night when the big campus lights are on. They flock to it. Gives me the hibby-jibbies just thinking about it. Even in daylight crickets are gross. Ok, we’re gonna move on from the crickets now.
2. If you could relive one day of your life, what would it be and why?
Ok, I’m gonna get kinda personal with this one. I would relive the day I lost one of the most personal things someone can lose. Pretty sure you all know what I’m talking about, so I don’t think I need to type it. Let’s just say that my first experience was not the greatest. If I could relive that night, I would, without a doubt and I would save it for someone I love. I’m not saying I would have waited till marriage, but I definitely would have waited for someone who was worth it. I was about to tell you all that I regret it 100% but then I was this quote on Pinterest:
I don’t think I necessarily regret it, because I did learn from it. But if I could, I would relive the day so I wouldn’t have had to learn that lesson in such a difficult way.
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Ok so I don’t have a just one age, it’s a whole decade. See I grew up in the 90s and I can name about 100 ways it was better than today. But I’ll just name a few; Disney Channel and Nickelodeon actually played good shows, BSB and N*sync (this in and of itself should be enough), Lisa Frank, Nano Pets, TGIF (ie. Boy Meets World and Saved by the Bell), Easy Bake Ovens, we actually played outside and had to use our imaginations instead of using IPhones and IPads for entertainment, and the list goes on and on and on and on.
I think this sums it up pretty well:
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
This is an easy one. Anna Faris.Y’all will know her as the chick from Scary Movie.But she’s also been in Just Friend with Ryan Reynolds, House Bunny, and What’s Your Number with Chris Evans.I have been hearing this since I started college my freshman year and I continue to hear it to this day.Heck even one of my managers in Guest Relations says I look just like her.I’ve heard it in the parking lot of HEB and even from guests in the Lobby at work.I dunno if I see it, but there it is.
What do y’all think?
5. What songs are included in the soundtrack to your life?
1. Pretty Woman- I loved this song growing up. I would beg my parents to play it for me.In fact I loved it so much that my dad bought me the movie when I was 7.Yeah, as in the one about the hooker staring Julia Roberts. When my mom asked him what the hell he was thinking. He responded with, “Well she loves the song.”
2. Just about everything by the Eagles- They are my parent’s all time favorites. They played them on car trips and all during the summer in our house.
3. Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman by Bryan Adams- This is my all time favorite song.
4. Just Haven’t Met You Yet by Michael Buble- This has been my theme song for…well ever…because I’ve been single for that long. So it will need to be remembered. It also gives me hope!
5. One or two songs from my favorite musicals ( Seven Brides for Seven Brothers and Meet Me in St. Louis).
6. Love Story by Taylor Swift: This is just one of those songs that make me happy.
7. All of Tim McGraw’s songs- He’s my favorite singer. EVER.
Those are really all the songs I can think of right now.So well go with those. Now I’m know there are more because my life isn’t even half over.So stay tuned for the rest.
Well there ya have em. First 5 questions complete.Do y’all know me a little better now?I hope so!
Hope y’all have a great Tuesday!