I missed the last round of the Me, Myself and I link up party.
But not this week!
1) When you’re feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
Generally a trip to Barnes and Noble and/or Target will do the trick. A new book or a new…petty much anything from Target is an instant pick me up!
2) If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
That is an easy one. I fully believe that I was born in the wrong era. Like there is no doubt in my mind that I should have been born in either the 1930s and 1940s OR in Henry VIII’s London in the 1500s. Now there is a stipulations on that. I would have had to been born in the upper class. I could also have been born in Queen Victoria’s England. Basically any period with handsome lords! 🙂
3) What is the most creative Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?
It would probably have to have been my costume last year. A group of my friends and I bought T-shirts that said, “Perkis Power.” Now if you recognize that then yay you. If not then we can’t be friends. Just kididng. But seriously, google it. Best Movie EVER! And totally quotable.
4) Five weird things about you we wouldn’t know without being told?
– I hate, loathe, and despise crickets.
– I brush my teeth in the shower.
– I can drink coffee any time of day. Caffeine doesn’t keep me awake or anything.
– Most of the time I have to have total darkness when I fall asleep.
Except when I’m laying on the couch.
5) What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
You’re life may not turn out how you think it will.But it’s gonna be pretty great anyway! 🙂
Can’t wait to read some of the other answers!
Have a happy Tuesday!