Happy Monday friends!
I hope you all had an amazing weekend.
Mine was spent working. Not much of a weekend and actually I don’t have a day off until Saturday! Blegh.
Now I’ll be honest. I don’t have anything of substance planned for today. Hence the title of this post. 🙂
So what you get is a bunch of randoms from my crazy little brain.
1. Sadie has fleas. I know SO GROSS! Not only is it gross buts its stressful. I feel so bad for my poor little kitty. I know she’s miserable but I’ve done everything I should be to get ride of them. I’ve bought shampoo, a flea colar, carpet powder (just in case there are fleas in the carpet, which would be even worse!), and some stuff that is similar to Advantage. Now I haven’t given her everything because I don’t want to over medicate her, but I did give her a bath on Saturday night. Needless to say, Sadie was not amused.
2. I’m currently training for a new tour at Epcot! It’s called the UnDiscovered Future World Tour. Yesterday was Day 1 and training goes through Thursday. I’ve heard this is one of the best weeks you can have as an Epcot Guest Relations Hostess. So it should be a super fun work week!
3. I watched the SAG awards last night and was very pleased with the winners! Lets just hope I can say the same in a few weeks for the Oscars.
4. I’m still doing really well with the whole eating healthy thing. Expect a another healthy recipe I found on Pinterest later this week! But I’m really struggling with the working out part still. womp womp.
5. I saw Gangster Squad this weekend and it was really good! It was also further proof that I was born in the wrong era.
6. I’m currently totally obsessed with the game Flow on my IPhone. Seriously it’s addicting. Well see how long the addiction lasts before I delete it from my phone.
7. I’m going home for my 25TH BIRTHDAY the third week in March! BAH, 25! Sounds so old.
8. I’m really excited to see some of my best friends coming up in February. It’s going to be fabulous!
9. I am in need of new tops. Mine are old and out dated and I need (I guess the appropriate word is actually WANT) new clothes!
10. I have some VERY exciting news to share with you all. But I have to wait a week to share it!
Well that’s all I’ve got for today.
I have to be at work really early this morning.
Come back tomorrow for part 3 of my Disney Series! We’ll be heading to a place where you can have pretty wild time! 🙂
Oh wait one last thing…..