1. There is just something so fabulous about lace and coral. I bought new coral sandals from Tar-je boutique last week and I adore them. Add to that my new lace shirt from Marshall’s and I am one happy girl!
2. We watched Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie the other night. It was epic and took me back to the days when my brother and I would pretend we were the Red and Pink Rangers. Plus it reminded me of the amazing dialogue the Power Rangers had while fighting Ivan Ooze and his minions.
3. New trailer and movie poster was released for The Great Gatsby staring my future husband….LEO! There are seriously no words to describe my excitement for this movie.
4. (Not pictured) I was fully trained in the last and final area of Guest Relations this week! I can now work at Epcot’s Help Desk. Basically I get to answer questions, answer the phone, and keep track of all the lost and found that comes into Epcot. Woo Hoo!
5. (Also not pictured) Jordan, Josh and I booked a DISNEY CRUISE on Wednesday night!! We leave on April 14 and return the 18th and I am beyond excited y’all. Yet another perk of being a Disney Cast Member is the mad discounts we get on the Disney Cruise Line. In just 9 days I will be cruising through the Bahamas, getting tan, and pretty much loving life! Hurry up April 14th!
While I was getting this post together I went to grab some pictures from Instagram and realized I only posted 3 pictures this week. Which is weird because I usually have at least 5 posted by the time Friday rolls around.
Then again I only posted once this week. But it’s ok! Sometimes one post a week is all you need.
Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend! 🙂