Hello Monday, it is NOT good to see again. Especially considering I have to be at work at 7:30 this morning. Blegh. Thank goodness for morning coffee y’all, cuz that is the only thing that is gonna keep me going today.
So over the weekend, I was browsing through my Facebook albums when I stumbled on one I created when I first started using Facebook. The album is entitled “High School” and has the following heading: “All these pictures are of me in high school. You know…cheerleading and stuff.” (There are no pictures of me doing any cheering and yes I was a cheerleader in high school, which shouldn’t surprise any of you at all).
It made me realize a few things about myself in high school.
1. I hardly took any pictures in high school at all, because I didn’t have a camera. Well I didn’t have a digital camera, so all the pictures I did take were with a film camera. And most of said pictures from said camera are floating around my mom’s house back in Texas.
2. That I didn’t hate high school like the majority of people say they did. But I talk to exactly 2 people from high still.
3. Apparently my clothes had to match. Everything in this picture is turquoise….even my shoes (which you cannot see cuz this picture sucks.)
4. Selfies were a thing, way before Instagram. (PS. I apologize for this picture. I’m sure I thought I was real cool while I was taking it. Now I know better.)
5. I clearly paid lots of attention in English class while we were studying the Classics.
6. I thought I could maybe be a model someday. (I’m also really glad I moved to Florida because I’m no where near as pale as I was in high school)
7. Cheer camp in the summer of 2005 is why I hate pulling my bangs straight back.