Today I’m spending the whole day (and most likely night) packing up my apartment. I’ve spent the last 2 years living in the this apartment and have made some wonderful memories. But in the last couple months I’ve come to hate this apartment. I’m 100% ready to get the hell of of it and into a fresh, new one.
Packing is going to suck though!
Thank goodness today’s challenge is a good one.
Day 14: List 10 things that make you really happy.
1. Morning coffee while laying bed.
2. A clean apartment with good smells drifting through the house.
3. Taking pictures with my best friends.
4. Re-reading my favorite books. (Harry Potter has probably been read about a hundred times each.
5. Going to the movies, either alone or with friends.
6. Pretty flowers, especially fresh ones.
7. Going to Barnes and Noble drinking Starbucks .
8. Family. They are the best!
9. Having freshly painted nails (be they fingers or toes.)
10. Sadie. Just looking at her makes me so glad I adopted her.
Happy lists are just the best.