I’ve seen this fun post floating around blog land. It’s fun, it’s light, and its an easy post! 🙂
Four of my nicknames:
1. Kac or Kak- My brother couldn’t pronounce Kathleen growing up so he called me Kac. My parents, some family members and my Florida family all call me this.
2. Kat – This is the most obvious as my name is Kathleen. Plus I like cats.
3. Weenie – Ok only Jenny calls me this….it comes from when were in the 8th grade and she used to say “Kathleenie Beanie has a big fat Weenie.” Not my favorite saying in the 8th grade but ever since she’s called me Weenie. To this day. In fact she said it this morning as she was leaving for work.
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Waitress at Village Inn (First job EVER)
2. Teacher (current job)
3. Camp Counselor – Lake Greeley Camp in Pennsylvania
4. Epcot Guest Relations Hostess at Walt Disney World
First picture in plaid! Oh, how I miss those days!
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Now and Then
3. Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey
4. A League of Their Own
Four things in my purse:
1. EOS Lip Balm
Four places I’ve lived:
1. El Paso, TX
2. San Marcos, TX
3. Orlando, FL
4. Houston, TX
In that order! 🙂 God Bless Texas!
Four places I’ve visited:
1. Ground Zero in NYC
2. Windsor Castle – Windsor, England
3. Anna Maria Island in Florida
4. Walt Disney’s Apartment on Main Street USA in Disneyland.
Four places on my travel bucket list:
1. South Africa
3. New Zealand
4. Prince Edward Island, Canada – Because it’s the setting of one of my favorite books! Anne of Green Gables.
Four things I don’t eat: There’s not much I don’t eat.
1. Peas. I can eat the in stir fry or fried rice, but not cold or hot by themselves. Blegh.
2. Celery – I can only eat it cooked, not raw.
3. Blue Cheese
4. Pecan Pie
Four TV Show I watch: I can only list 4? Yikes.
1. Grey’s Anatomy. I don’t care what anyone says, still one of the best shows ever.
2. The Amazing Race
3. Bravo – Yes I realize this is a channel and not a TV show but I watch A LOT of Bravo
4. Game of Thrones
Four things I look forward to in 2015:
2. Living in the same house for 2 years in a row. I’ve literally moved every year since 2006. It’s annoying.
3. First summer time not working or moving. I can actually enjoy my summer!
The weddings of two of my best friends!
That was fun….and surprisingly hard in some cases. But I’m a sucker for posts like this!
What are some of your fours?! 🙂