Happy Easter friends! I hope each and every one of you had a fantastic Easter weekend. Mine was fabulous. Especially since we were given a three day weekend to celebrate Good Friday.
Here were the highlights….
– Slept as late as my internal clock would allow me. Which sadly wasn’t late at all.
-Enjoyed coffee in bed and a photo shoot with Sadie. She as sitting on my window and sun bathing. It was adorable.
– Chick-fil-a for lunch.
– A trip to J Crew Factory where I picked up the most comfortable maxi skirt EVER. You can see it here and on Instagram later today!
– Started watching a new TV show, Teachers.
– Enjoyed my awesome mail day from Thursday. I’m OBSESSED with my new phone case that I finally ordered. Seriously if y’all need a new one I highly recommend Caseitfy. The case is so sturdy and absolutely gorgeous. The toughest thing was picking my favorite and I am so happy with my choice. Oh and I got Girl Scout cookies in the mail. And they are delicious.
– Found the PERFECT field of blue bonnets and took some pictures of a co-worker and her future hubby. Ya’ll I think these are my favorite pictures so far. Blue bonnets make the perfect back drop. And she was super sweet and took some pictures of me! Here’s a preview.
– I wish I could say I went to church, but I just have not found one that I totally love yet. I’m still looking.
– Finally started to enjoy my latest read. I’m currently reading YOU by Caroline Kepnes. It started so slow and I wasn’t really loving it, but it is finally getting good. So naturally all I want to do it read.
– Went to Easter lunch at a friend house. She put together a really great lunch and a ton of fun activities for everyone who attended. The kids present had a blast and so did all the adults.
– Edited photos and got some blog posts prepped for the week!
– Ate pizza rolls for dinner.
– Made a HUGE decision in terms of decorating for my apartment. After much deliberation and discussion with multiple people, I’ve decided that rather than buy a brand new couch, I am going to completely refurbish the vintage couch that my roommate found on the side of the road! BAH!!! I’m so nervous. I so want this to look super cute and stylish and amazing. And I’m terrified it won’t. Thankfully Jenny said she would 100% help me so we have a pretty exciting project ahead of us. And yes…..the entire process WILL be blogged about.
Very busy and fun Easter was had on my part. I do wish I had attended church but I just haven’t found one that I’m 100% comfortable in. I’m hoping I find one soon. I think that would have made my Easter even better than what it was!
Now to tackle this Monday! Linking up with Biana!