Tomorrow starts a brand new week. A very exciting week for me because on Tuesday I finally find out which high school I will be at for student teaching. After that will start the craziest semester of my college career!
So on this very cloudy and cold Sunday night I decided to write a frivolous, just for fun post on a few of my favorite things!
1. All time favorite Disney movie is SLEEPING BEAUTY
2. Favorite nail polish if OPI brand. I just bought the color called Give Me Moor. This is a recent favorite thing. I’m starting to develop quite a collection!
3. Anytime before 1960. I always tell people I was born in the wrong era. I wish ladies still wore hats and dresses all the time. .
I like vintage inspired furniture and one day when I have a house I hope to have it be very vintagey. Isn’t that bed to die for!!
4. Antique stores: Over the summer my mom and I went to a ton of different antique stores and it became one of my favorite things to do! And if I had more time, I would do it every weekend
5. England: I went to there when I was 16 with my mom and it was the best trip EVER! I loved everything about it when I went. I really want to go back again one day and one day I will!
I love the historic buildings:
The Tower of London
The lovely gardens and parks:
(This is Hyde Park)
6. Afternoon tea: This summer was the summer of the tea parties! I had two of our own and went to two different tea rooms. Its was old-fashion and fabulous. I love every minute of it and I wish we had afternoon tea everyday! 🙂
So now you all know a tiny bit more about me that you didn’t know before! 🙂
Oh one more thing: I have to share some awesome news…two of my very best friends in the entire world got engaged over Christmas. Ashley is now engaged to Kyle Wright and Monica is now engaged to Bobby! It is so exciting! Two weddings are in my future now and I could not be more excited for them. Needless to say I am now looking at all things wedding for when these besties of mine need wedding help! : )
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, 2011 is going to be one awesome year!!