Oh my goodness it has been entirely too long since I’ve blogged. And for those of you who read this I know you’ve missed me terribly! 🙂
Ok so TONS has happened since that June 1st entry.
What has happened you ask? Well here goes:
1. Mom and I drove out to Florida! We made a stop in New Orleans which was fun (but not really my scene, if I’m being completely honest) Oh and I had to get a whole new compressor for my AC, now that was fun…NOT! But we had a good time anyway.
2. We made it ORLANDO! Yes, I am a Floridian! For now anyway.
3. We got my bed and all the living room furniture for a crazy good price! All I have to say is you gotta love Goodwill and friends who are moving!: )
4. Abby and Whitney came to Florida for a few days! We played in the Disney parks, we laughed, we cried, we might have argued just a tad, and of course we had a blast!
5. My new bedroom is coming together very nicely and I will post pictures of that AND the rest of the apartment soon.
6. CHECK IN day finally arrived for my internship AND I got my first official schedule for my new job! So excited for that! I start bright and early Monday morning! Not gonna lie, I’m might be more than a little nervous! Wish me luck!
Everything in FL is going amazing so far! I love my new apartment, my new roommates, and just
my new life in general!
I’m going to try and be loads better about blogging. I really enjoy it (even if no one really reads it! lol)
I have tons more free time (other than work of course) but no more tests to study/write, no more papers to write/grade, nada!
I LOVE IT!
I’ll show y’all some fun pictures from the last two weeks soon!
Ta for now! 🙂